Inspired Community, Intentional Work Place
Our intention for creating day-use access and co-working space at Ashevillage Sanctuary is to: 1) cross-pollinate and inspire each other, 2) provide a sanctuary experience for community-minded people, projects and events, 3) bring together and support awesome people who are walking their talk in our community and the world, and 4) create a viable business model for Ashevillage Sanctuary, of which co-working is one part of our greater whole. We are inspired to be offering you the sanctuary space and co-creating a place for you to focalize your brilliance.
Co-Working & Meeting Space
Our beautiful, sunlit, eco-urban, comfy cozy, community-inspired, membership-based co-working space:
- 1850 sq ft home with beautiful custom-made earthen plasters & paints
- 3 co-working spaces downstairs + 2 more outside in warmer months
- 4 private meeting rooms upstairs for conference calls, etc.
- Sunny open design living & dining room, kitchen & office
- Large outdoor stone courtyards & ampitheatre
- Options for overnights, events & meetings
- Free organic herbal tea & coffee
- Wifi & free parking
Our permaculture oasis also features: One acre of beautiful, organic, edible & pollinator gardens, rain catchment ponds, a large recycled courtyard, and connected woodlands. We border 60 acres of forested trails. We’re five blocks from the heart of downtown Asheville.
Cleaning: The space will be cleaned on a weekly basis. Please leave the space the same or better than you found it.
Overnights, events, meetings & practitioner space: Both the guest house and the home next door are available for a variety of uses, including very affordable overnight packages, evening and weekend event space, and private practitioner space. As a member, you will receive 15% package discounts for these services. See below for meeting and event rates.
Member perk: As a member, you will receive a 15% discount off all Ashevillage programs.
Pre-paid packages of 80 co-working/day-use hours per month are available based on the following rates. Rates are based on full payment up front. If you prefer a 2-part payment plan, an administrative fee of $60 will be added. Co-working hours are weekdays, 10am -5pm.
- $225/month for 6 months = $2.81/hour
- $265/month for 3 months = $3.31/hour
- $295/use in a 3 month period = $3.69/hour
- $345/month for 1 month = $4.31/hour
Events & Meetings
The following are our member and non-member usage rates for meetings and events. If you have questions about a special event that you’d like to host, contact us with details and we can arrange a unique package for you. Week nights (7-10pm) and weekends are especially available for your group and workshop needs.
- 1 hour with 2-4 people: $3/hr member :: $6/hr non-member
- 1 hour with 5-9 people: $8/hr member :: $18/hr non-member
- 1 hour with 10-20 people: $33/hr member :: $45/hr non-member
- 1 hour with 21-35 people: $45/hr member :: $75/hr non-member
- 1 hour with 36-50+ people: $60/hr member :: $90/hr non-member
- Ask us about our full-day usage rates for your events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-working office hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 5pm.
- Spots are limited and will be on a first come, first served basis.
- To book your special meeting or event times, contact email@example.com.
- If you are interested in an overnight package, you will receive a 50% discount off the regular rate.
- Your 80 hours must be used within 30 days and are non-transferable unless you are on the $345 plan.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment: Payment can be made by personal check, money order, credit card, or cash. Please memo <your name> & <co-worker>.
- Send your check or money order to “Ashevillage Sanctuary LLC,” 80 Buchanan Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
- Paypal online with your credit card using firstname.lastname@example.org. A service fee of 2.8% will be added.
Security Deposit: A one-time $50 security deposit must be included with your payment. This will be fully refunded to you except in the case of extraneous cleaning or damage fees that are incurred because of you or your guests.
Membership Cancellation Policy: 45-day notice must be given to cancel your membership. Beyond the 45 days, you will be refunded for any remaining months that you’ve paid for. Your cancellation date must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com.
To apply, please fill out this survey and email it to our Hospitality Manager, Janice deMooy, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Janice will be in touch with you within 24 hours. In the subject line, include: <Your Name> + <Co-Worker>.
1) Your name, email, phone, home address, birth date & two referrals.
2) Your package preference, ie: 6 month, 3 month, 1 month, or the 3 month spread?
3) Do you intend to use any of your hours for meetings with others? See our membership rates above.
4) Please share a little about your work, ie: what kind of business, project, initiative, organization are you working with? Personal working mission/vision?
5) What days/times of the week do you expect to use your hours? It’s okay if you don’t know.
6) Are you interested in: a) overnight stays, b) event/meeting space, or c) private practitioner space?
7) Do you prefer to pay in full or on the payment plan? The payment plan includes a $60 admin fee.
8) How did you hear about us? Please be as specific as possible — if from a friend, which friend?
9) Are there others you know who might be interested in becoming a member? If they sign up you will receive 5 additional hours.
10) Is there anything else you would like to share with us at this time?
If you have any questions or would like to visit us and see the space, please contact Janice deMooy, Hospitality Manager, email@example.com, 505.918.5266 (text only)