Our mission has evolved in recent years. It currently about anchoring the divine feminine on the planet through the earthy & erotic arts. While this is true & alive for us, we also value our original purpose of: Providing regenerative, community-based, on-the-ground programs, projects & people that foster a vibrant, just & resilient world. Our goal is to accelerate the design & implementation of local, nature-based, regenerative systems & thriving community-inspired culture. Read more about us. Our programs support people who want to work on behalf of the earth to become Earth Champions. Learn more about our programs.
Ashevillage Sanctuary provides internship opportunities for people with varied skills & interests. This position is based on a minimum commitment of 5-20 hours per week for at least 12 weeks, with a 3-week trial. More is welcome. This is an unpaid position. If you are interested in an intern position, please select 1-5 positions from the list below & follow the steps in the ‘Apply’ section.
• Be supported & mentored by passionate & experienced staff
• If you are a student, college credit may be available through your institution
• Connect with movers n’ shakers who are engaged in the issues you care about
• Work with a dedicated team that is creating whole-systems approaches to complex issues.
• You have excellent communication skills
• You love being organized & efficient with systems
• You have a refined eye for detail & a job well-done
• You align with our organization’s mission, vision & goals
• You are self-motivated & able to work with others comfortably
• For computer tasks, you are able to work from your own computer
• You are good at finding creative solutions & have an enthusiastic attitude
• You must have experience & skills in the position for which you are applying
Organization & administration
- Director’s Assistant: Support our director by helping with personal tasks. Excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Operations Development: Deep dive into supporting the operations & development of our work. Experience & qualifications are necessary.
- Administrative Assistant: Support our efforts by helping with administrative tasks.
- Digital Assistant: Support our online programs. Some experience with online services such as Shopping Carts, Instant Teleseminar, WordPress is preferred.
Site, gardens & goodness
- Permaculture Gardener & Site Development: Assist with site maintenance, gardening, food processing & other related tasks. Some experience & physical capability are necessary.
- Building & Site Development: Help our building manager with small to large projects, including carpentry, fix-it, &/or painting jobs. Having your own tools is a plus.
- Well-Being Manager: Nourish our team with healthy, living foods, juices, herbal remedies, body &/or energy work.
Outreach & media
- Social Media Assistant: Assist with online outreach & social media, including education & awareness raising.
- Graphic Artist: Create high quality graphics for our website, social media & overall messaging & storytelling.
- Photographer: Help tell our story by capturing high quality images of events & people. Please submit samples.
- Videographer: Document & create compelling videos that help tell our story. Experience is necessary. Please submit some sample work.
Two step application:
- Fill out & submit the survey below.
- Email your LOI, resume & two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line, “Your Name: General Internship Application.”