Ashevillage Sanctuary provides 1 to 4 week worktrade options. You will provide 4 hours of work per day (with some exceptions, see below*) in exchange for you to stay with us on site. Accommodations include camping, a rustic kitchen, wifi, washer/dryer & food from our gardens. You will need to bring your own camping gear. To apply for a worktrade, please select your top 3 options from the list below & follow the steps in the ‘Apply’ section at the bottom of this page.
- Food processing: Harvest & process food & herbs. Previous experience is helpful.
- Maintenance: Help with site tasks, such as painting & light carpentry. Experience helps.
- Gardening: Work in the gardens. Previous gardening or farming experience is necessary.
- Cleaning: Assist with house cleaning, laundry, organizing & more. Eye for detail is helpful.
- Personal assistance: Assist our managers with errands & tasks. Organizational skills are a must.
- *Other: If you do bodywork, photography, videography, carpentry, we’ll make special arrangements.
Two step application:
- Fill out & submit the survey below.
- Email an LOI, resume & 2 professional references to email@example.com. Include in the subject line, “Your Name: Worktrade Application.”